All of the holidays by Golfingdays Ltd are sold subject to the following conditions:
When you make your booking you will pay a minimum deposit of 20% of the total holiday cost you have booked. We accept BACS, cheque payments and credit/ debit cards as forms of payment. A higher deposit may be required where we have bought additional travel arrangements specifically for your holiday, or where additional terms have been imposed on us by suppliers. You will be notified of your deposit conditions prior to confirmation by us of your booking. If an initial deposit is taken to secure the booking, it will be made clear in our confirmation when the balance of the deposit is payable. The party leader must be at least 18 and must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking. By paying monies to Golfingdays Ltd, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised and that all party members agree to be bound by these booking conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. You may make a booking by telephone or online. All telephone bookings will be provisional and will be held for 5 days pending receipt of your deposit/full payment as applicable. If your payment is not received within 5 days, the booking will automatically lapse. We must receive the balance of the holiday cost not less than 2 calendar months before departure. If you do not, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled, in which case you could be liable to pay us cancellation charges up to 100% of the invoice total in accordance with the cancellation charges set out below. It is therefore very important to pay before the deadline. If the balance is paid after the due date, we reserve the right to levy a late payment fee of 2.5%. If booking within 2 months of departure, the full cost of the holiday must be paid at the time of booking. We can accept a maximum of 3 balance payments for any one individual invoice. If more payments are made then an administration charge of £7.50 per extra payment will be levied. Please check your confirmation account, final itinerary and all other documents you receive from us immediately on receipt. You must contact us straight away if any information appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. When booking online, a rare instance may occur that your chosen hotel is not available. In this instance, we will offer you the option to change your holiday with relevant price decreases/increases, or an instant full refund of monies paid to us. We would suggest not committing to booking your flights until you receive a full copy of your confirmation invoice from our office within 24 working hours.
The price of your holiday is that shown on your confirmation invoice, and is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges other than any consumer levy or other new tax, duty or levy being introduced or the rate or application of any existing tax, duty or levy being increased or extended. This guarantee is subject to the conditions of payment being adhered to. We do however reserve the right to increase or decrease the web prices at any time.
If You Alter Your Booking:
If you decide to alter any booking details after we have accepted your booking and providing we are informed not later than two months prior to departure, a £40.00 – £55.00 administration fee per change (according to the additional administration required) will be charged, plus any fees levied by other supplies. However, any change requested within two months will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to charges below. It is essential that the lead name on the booking is travelling on the holiday or there can be problems on arrival which we cannot be held responsible for.
If You Cancel Your Booking:
If you or any member of your party wish to cancel your booking or any part of it once it has been confirmed, you must do so by written notification to Golfingdays Ltd. To compensate Golfingdays for the expense of processing your booking, and for the risk that we may not be able to re-sell the holiday, we charge a cancellation fee as set out below. The amount payable depends on when we receive your written notice of cancellation – the more notice you give the less we will charge. In certain instances, green fees will not be refundable.
Where there are free places involved, eg 1 free in 8, there are times when a reduction in numbers will not mean a reduction in overall holiday price. Amount of cancellation fee (shown as % of the total holiday price, excluding green fees):
55+ days = DEPOSIT 40 – 54 days = 50% 20 – 39 days = 75% 0 – 19 days = 100%
If some members of your party are forced to cancel, cancellation charges will be levied. Remaining passengers in the party must pay any increased costs for the holiday (eg under-occupancy charges on rooms and/or transport arrangements).
It is a condition of our accepting your booking that you have adequate personal travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure any insurance policy you take out meets your particular requirements.
Changes & Cancellation By Golfingdays:
Occasionally it may be necessary to amend the arrangements you have selected and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes are minor, but where they are substantial we will inform you as soon as is possible. A substantial change is one that we make to your holiday arrangements before departure like a change on your resort hotel, (a substantial change does not include any Government approved change of accommodation imposed on Golfingdays by a supplier). You then have the choice of either: (a) accepting the changed arrangement as notified to you; (b) purchasing another available holiday from Golfingdays (c) cancelling your holiday, which may incur some charges (eg non-refundable green fees).
Compensation payments do not apply where performance of our contract with you is prevented by risk of war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports, cancellations or changes of schedules by suppliers and similar events beyond our control.
Please note all special requests clearly on the booking form at the time of booking. We will pass these on to the supplier(s) concerned.
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for the holidays offered and accept full responsibility for the quality of your holiday as confirmed to you. Golfingdays accepts responsibility for the acts or omissions of its employees and suppliers whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment or contract of supply. In the event that you or a member of your party suffers illness, injury or death as a result of any negligence on the part of our staff, or suppliers
or their employers, we accept full responsibility as understood in English Law. We will not be liable where this was caused by the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or those of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or an event which either ourselves or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have foreseen or avoided even with all due care. All holiday arrangements are subject to the conditions of the relevant supplier, some of which limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with international conventions. You are deemed to have accepted these conditions, which are available on request from the suppliers direct.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and information. However, we are not always able to control all the components of the holiday arrangements and it is possible that an advertised facility may be withdrawn or changed, due to weather conditions, lack of demand or for maintenance, renovations, etc. We will advise you if we become aware of a major change.
Building Work & Noise:
Building work and the resulting noise from sites adjacent to any properties may occur at any time during the season. Many resorts are continuing their development and at times local works may be taking place or may be planned. Where we are aware that such works are likely to occur during your holiday and may in our opinion significantly affect your enjoyment of it, we will advise you. If you are unhappy with the situation, we will endeavour to offer you alternative accommodation (with you paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference). As you will appreciate, building works are often carried out by third parties over whom we have no control. Furthermore they are frequently intermittent and we may only become aware that they are taking place when they actually commence. Unless building works are being carried out by our own suppliers or sub-contractors, we regret we cannot pay any compensation or otherwise accept liability even if you are offered alternative accommodation or a refund as a result. If the building works are being performed by or on behalf of our own suppliers or sub-contractors and will have a significant effect on the enjoyment of your holiday, we will pay you compensation accordingly.
If you prefer not to drive on holiday, we can arrange transfers for you. All transfer prices are based on groups arriving on the same flight, supplements may apply if your group is arriving on different flights. When airport transfers are quoted, it is assumed you will be flying to the nearest airport to your accommodation.
When you book your holiday, we will ask you for your preferred Tee Times. We will then pass on your request direct to the golf courses, who will do their best to obtain tee times as close as possible to those requested. The golf included with each holiday may be changed to other courses due to non-availability of the requested course and the difference in price will be charged or refunded. Once we have received confirmation of your times from the golf clubs, we will notify you in writing.
1. Amendments and cancellations to confirmed golf within 30 days of departure may be subject to 100% cancellation charges.
2. Once your golf times have been confirmed by the golf clubs, we reserve the right to charge an amendment fee if you decide to change them.
3. Vouchers will be issued for green fees paid to us. These will be dispatched with travel documents or provided in resort and should be presented at the golf club a minimum of 20 minutes prior to play commencing.
4. Unused vouchers will not be refunded unless course closure has prevented play. In such cases written confirmation from the club concerned is required before a refund can be made. If the flight you have booked is delayed and you cannot make the golf booked for your arrival day, unfortunately this is non-refundable, however we will endeavour to move your times back on the day or try and fit it in on another day of your trip where possible, but this is not guaranteed due to the golf course not being available. No refund will be given if a cheaper course is sourced but there will be a charge for a more expensive venue.
5. Local golf taxes, golf insurance and federation fees, if applicable, are payable by you direct to the golf club.
6. Some golf courses require a valid handicap certificate. It is your responsibility to ensure that a valid certificate is available for presentation locally if required and that your handicap meets with the requirements of the particular courses you wish to play.
7. Where you request specific start times we will endeavour to arrange these. We reserve the right to vary both the start times and courses after they have been confirmed. Golf course management reserve the right to change tee-times at their discretion without prior notification. You are therefore advised to check in resort in advance.
8. Many courses only permit play as 4 ball games and golfers booking in smaller parties may be teamed up where necessary. Please note that golf courses will always reserve the right to make you up into 4 -balls, this could result in you playing with people that are not part of your group.
9. Unless otherwise stated, golf trollies, carts and buggies are not included in the cost.
10. We cannot be held responsible for the actual playing condition of courses, including changes caused by periodic course maintenance. We tell the courses to advise us of any planned maintenance but this does not always happen. We will notify you if your round coincides with maintenance that we are aware of.
11. We cannot be held responsible for any accident occurring while playing golf, or taking part in any other sporting activity. It is essential that you have Travel Insurance with sufficient specific golf and sports cover to include public liability while playing.
12. We cannot be held liable for non-availability of buggies at golf courses. These should be requested at the time of booking.
13. In cases where we have invoiced incorrectly, we reserve the right to correct the client’s invoice to what was quoted. This does not affect the cancellation terms and conditions.
14. Many hotels charge a local (City) Tax – this cannot be paid in advance by ourselves and must be paid direct to the Hotel. We are not responsible for such payments.
If You Wish To Complain:
Should you have a complaint, you must discuss it at the time with the hotel, golf course, transfer company or car rental company, or with us or our local representatives. We are unable to consider complaints or claims for compensation if we have not been notified during your stay. All complaints must be received in writing within 14 days of you departure from the hotel. Should you feel your complaint has not been handled correctly, you have the right to use ABTA’s Arbitration Scheme https://abta.com/holiday-help-and-complaints/abtas-adr-scheme
Tickets & Documents:
Your travel itineraries, documents and vouchers will be emailed or posted to you approximately 7 – 10 days prior to travel. Please check your documents thoroughly when you receive them.
Passports, Visas & Health Requirements:
It is your responsibility to ensure you are in possession of a valid passport and, if necessary, any visa. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry into any country due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation.
Please note, the information and prices shown on our website may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website and prices at the time of publishing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday (including the price) with us at the time of booking. All on line bookings remain subject to availability until written confirmation is received from our suppliers and a confirmation invoice is issued to you by Golfingdays Ltd. Please note receipt of a booking overview email does not constitute a confirmation invoice.
Due to the outbreak of the worldwide pandemic please see below an addendum to our terms and conditions in light of this. Golfingdays Ltd will issue full refunds minus the non-refundable holding deposit if the below effects your trip. The holding deposit can be deferred to a rearranged trip taken within 12 months of the original booking.
- Facility Closure: When the Supplier is unable to provide the Contracted Services either at all or substantially, due to Facility Closure as a result of a government order.
- Destination Closure: When the Supplier is able to provide the Contracted Services, but essential local tourism services are restricted or closed (or essential movement is restricted) as a result of a government order, to an extent that overall, the visitor experience will be significantly impaired.
- Denied Access: When the Supplier is able to provide the Contracted Services, and essential local tourism services are open to visitors but travel restrictions have been imposed by a destination government order which applies to the visitor and as a result deny visitor travel to the destination.
- Denied Outbound Travel: When the destination is fully open to visitors and access is enabled but directives from the outbound country’s authorities advise against all but essential travel to the destination.
NOTE: These four categories of Travel Disruption do not override individual regulations of each country. Therefore, if your country’s national regulations define Travel Disruption in other ways, then you should of course follow those rules. However, we hope that this will be a helpful global guideline.
Contracted Services: means those services which are to be provided by the Supplier to the Tour Operator or DMC.
COVID-19: means the coronavirus COVID-19 or any future coronavirus strain that might mutate from COVID-19.
Destination: means the location, region and country in which the Contracted Services are to be provided.
Government Order: means any order, recommendation or other restriction imposed by a government authority (including local government).
Outbound Country: means the country from which the customers of the Tour Operator will be travelling in order to use the Contracted Services.