The Vidamar Resort Hotel Madeira unites different holiday experiences into an harmonious whole!
The Resort offers an innovative concept that takes individuals needs seriously and satisfies the desire for variety.
The Vidamar Resort Hotel Madeira is only 18 kilometres from Madeira International airport, 2 km from the centre of the City of Funchal and 10 kilometres from nearest golf course.
Hole in One
In the Resort
– 5 night’s accommodation in a spacious room with a private balcony overlooking the Ocean
– 5 days HalfBoard basis (breakfast buffet and dinner excluding drinks) under the Dine Around concept
(allows guests to choose from a selection of 4 restaurants, pre-booking is required)
Wellness & Healthy Moments
– Thalasso Sea Spa (free entrance at the wet area: vital swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna)
– Unlimited access to the Aqua Area (heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi)
– Vida Health Club with cardio equipment and group lessons; squash and table tennis including racquets and balls; billiard
At the Golf Courses
– 3 rounds of Golf: at Clube de Golf do Santo da Serra or at Palheiro Golf
– Roundtrip Transfer from the Hotel to Golf Club (upon availability)
From just £689pp
Set within the magnificent Palheiro Estate and lying adjacent to the five-star Madeira Island Hotel Casa Velha do Palheiro – a Relais & Châteaux property – the 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course meanders through a pristine environment of maritime pine and botanical woodland embroidered with lush, sub-tropical vegetation.
At nearly 500 m (1640 ft) above sea level, the location is blessed with dramatic views of Madeira’s mountainous skyline and the vast Atlantic Ocean. Nestling below just 10 minutes away is Funchal, the island’s capital.
Experience Madeira’s breathtaking beauty, renowned history and Robert Trent Jones Senior’s spectacular 27 hole golf course in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes you could imagine.
Ranked among the world’s finest courses, Santo da Serra offers a premier golf and country club escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Clube de Golf Santo da Serra offers what is surely one of the most spectacular panoramas in all of The European Tour International Schedule.
The VidaMar Hotels & Resorts Madeira, has as an exclusive location with a large sea platform and direct access to the Ocean. Surrounded by gardens with many tropical plants, palm trees that extend to the very edge of the cliff face and a magnificent view over the bay of Funchal
All rooms and suites are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, free safe, refrigerator, kettle, cable LCD TV with 30 channels, directline telephone, wireless internet, 24-hour room service and balcony
Discover the DINE AROUND concept featuring open air, sea view and sunset dining options. Enjoy exciting theme dinners including Italian, International Buffet, Sea Food, Sushi and more.
Enquire through our form to the right or alternatively ring us on the provided phone number, thank you.0330 174 4431