The course has four different tees, offering enjoyment and challenges to ALL levels of golfers.
– Seaside links course – Par 71
– Tee 61 (Course Length 6092 m)
– Tee 56 (Course Length 5499 m)
– Tee 48 (Course Length 4804 m)
– Tee 42 (Course Length 4216 m)
– Clubhouse with accommodation, cafe, Pro-shop and rental clubs.
– Driving range, putting- and chipping greens.
– Architect: Jeremy Turner
Rich Norse history
The course is located at Hov on Gimsøy island. Hov is an old Viking place with many historical relics. Among others, there are two tombs from Viking ages on the course. Historians believe Viking chieftain Tore Hjort, who is mentioned in the Viking sagas, originated from this area.
A varity of birdlife
On Lofoten Links, bird lovers may discover rare and exciting species such as sea eagle, black-tailed curlew, grouse, oystercatchers, starlings, ducks and seabirds like cormorants, gannets and eider. The nest loon, red-throated diver, whimbrel and curlew are hatching on or in the vicinity of the course. Every year, large flocks of migratory birds as pink-footed geese and greylag geese are observed from the course.