Lofoten Links Norway Hosted Trip
Take the trip of a lifetime to Loften Links in Norway with Golfingdays hosted trip with owner Mark Hatton.
Play golf in the Arctic Circle either under the midnight sun or the back drop of the Northern Lights. This stunning Links course is a must play for the golfing purist.
This spellbinding 18-hole links course is located 68 degrees north by the open sea and surrounded by rough dramatic mountains. The incredible location so far North is the absolute best set up for a unique golf experience, whether you prefer the everlasting midnight sun or choose playing under the dancing northern lights.
Dates: June 10th – 14th 2019
- An accompanying Golfingdays Host
- 1 Nights accommodation in Oslo
- 3 night’s in twin/double room, Lofted Links Lodges -Luxury Standard
- Inclusive of breakfast in the clubhouse
- Transfer from and to Evenes/ Harstad airport
- Shuttle from the lodges to the golf course
- Unlimited Golf available 24hrs a day due to continuous sunlight!
- 3 evening meals
- Arrive in Oslo staying onsite at the Airport’s Radisson Blu Hotel or similar
- Fly from Oslo to Harstad
- Transfers from Harstad to Lofted Links Resort
- “Lofoten Links Welcome BBQ” at Clubhouse
- Afternoon Rib Safari
- 3 Course Dinner at a fish restaurant in Henningsvaer, sightseeing and pubs with live music
- 5 Course dinner at restaurant Laven Pa Hov
- Return to the UK
(flights not included, contact us for info on correct flights to book)